Dotnet Job in Grenada, Mississippi : MS 38901
Looking for Dotnet Jobs? See currently available Dotnet job openings on dotnet.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
dotnet.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any dotnet job . We provide job resources for Dotnet positions throughout the industry. dotnet.jobs.net also provides Dotnet jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Dotnet by either city or state.
dotnet.jobs.net is a dotnet job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Dotnet jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your dotnet job search on dotnet.jobs.net today.
Developer Analyst Ii
Developer Analyst Ii Job Description
Responsible for the analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of Intranet and Internet applications. Provide custom labeling and support using 3rd party software and custom ASP/ASPX pages. Deploy and maintain barcode scanners to include hardware and software maintenance.
- Maintain and support existing Intranet/Internet applications
- Interact with SAP web services to retrieve and update data in SAP, primarily using SAP web services
- Work closely with end users to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Analyze business needs, develop and implement web applications for any new projects requested and approved by the business
- Stay current with new development technologies and apply these technologies when appropriate
- Configure web applications to be hosted in Internet Information Services
- Act as liaison with 3rd-party developed software for support purposes (LSI)
- Able to think quickly and creatively, providing timely and accurate problem solving
- MS SQL Server Database
- Understanding of MS SQL Server and relational databases from a developer’s perspective
- Design, create, and maintain SQL tables and stored procedures to support web applications
- Other knowledge should include client-connectivity tools, such as ADO and .NET Sql Namespace
- Data Collection Devices
- Research and recommend data collection devices for purchase to support business requirements
- Set up and deploy data collection devices to the shop floor
- Manage data collection device inventory and provide remote support through SOTI device management software
- Provide hardware support for data collection devices, such as wireless handheld scanners or lift-mounted scanning devices. Can include physical repair, sending off for repair, and software updates.
- Labeling System
- Create/Design/Deploy custom-labeling as requested by business, utilizing Loftware and custom ASP programs
- Configure label printers in Loftware
- Provide hardware support for label printers
Travel: Travel requirements will be determined by the Supervisor and the incumbent’s customers.
Grenada Dotnet Job
Developer Analyst Ii Job Requirements
- Ability to work well with the IT Team and with internal and external customers
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Positive attitude toward change and innovation regarding processes and technology
- Ability to take direction well
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Bachelor’s (BS/BA) Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Visual Studio experience
- MS SQL Server experience
- HTML, CSS experience
- Windows operating system experience
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!